The European Society for Gene and Cell Therapy seeks to honour impacting, significant and lasting contributions to the field of gene and cell therapy. We have devised an award structure which we hope will acknowledge achievements at student level all the way to eminence in longer-standing careers.
We feel passionately that the dissemination of education is vital to the continued growth of the field, including areas such as mentoring, public education, science communication, and presentation of content. We are therefore adding awards to our existing panel which are designed to appreciate and further work in these fields.
Please see below the list of the ESGCT awards available. More details on each award can be found below.
Please note that current Board Members, including Student Board Members, are excluded from all awards, except travel grants.
- ESGCT Outstanding Achievement (1 available)
- ESGCT Young Investigator (3 available)
- ESGCT Travel Grants for best scoring abstract (20 available)
- ESGCT national society young investigator* (1 available per meeting)
- Public Engagement Award (1 available)
Our past award winners
Listen to some of our past award winners:
Find all our winners and longer interviews on the Awards winners page.